Thursday, May 6, 2010

Here I am in Richmond...

Things are looking good.  I arrived on Sunday, we met the lawyer on Tuesday, and we just came from having diner with the guy from the property managment company.  We want to get things done faster, there is such a great potential all around!  After diner we went driving around and then I wanted to have something sweet.  The only real option was Gelato, which it was very good, but I didn't feel like Gelato.  I wanted have more of an option, and I think that is the real niche that we will fill up around this area:  great desserts in a nice atmosphere, other than what you can get at every restaurant. 
Very soon, as soon as we get our name registered, I'll be able to publish it here.  We are now working with the logo, with the ideas around it.
Also, we are deciding about how to paint the place (besides the bathroom), and the palets that will be more to our place.  Ina has very good ideas, so it will be a matter of just getting there and start doing it!
It is a good feeling!

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy things are moving along and can't wait to hear more about your progress!

    ReplyDelete