Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Waiting, again...

Well, I sent all the documents that the leasing company required, we are "ready to go" on our side, but we haven't heard from them yet if we are approved or not.  We are thinking in a positive way, since we are guessing that they rather have us than nobody renting their space, but until there is a definitive answer, we can't be too sure of that!
In the mean time, we continue preparations.  We have already collected few resumes that look promising. Some are impressive, but I don't think we'll be able to afford those people. At least not now.  Maybe later when we open a high scale restaurant!  But there is still enough time for that.
Other than that, I spent Memorial Day at a friend's house for BBQ.  We had a pretty good time.  I thought that by now I would be already in Richmond getting ready for opening day...

1 comment:

  1. I'm crossing my fingers for you. I hope you hear back from the leasing company soon and that the response is positive.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete