Monday, April 5, 2010

I am right about the toilette!

And here's the proof!

I took this image from my desktop while I was watching "The View" on Hulu, and ultra famous  legendary journalist Barbara Walters  showed this picture of her  while traveling in New Zealand, where apparently one of the attractions is ...  THE BATHROOM!

I am a firm believer that just having an interesting and out of the ordinary kind of bathroom at the café, will be a way of "word of mouth" marketing.  I'm very much looking forward for people to say...  "yes, I went to this café, and the cakes were amazing! And you gotta go and check out the bathroom!"
So far I have so many ideas, I guess I'll be changing it every 6 months or so.  I told Ina last night about that, and she laughed about it, but she likes the idea so far.

I am so looking forward to get the lease signed and starting to do all the things we have planned!

1 comment:

  1. It's interesting that you mention an interesting bathroom. :) It is a talking piece. Even more so is being clean and hygenic. A nasty bathroom definitely sends a message to clientele.

    If you want an interesting bathroom to look at, check out the bathroom at The Black Sheep. It was fascinating. I know, sounds weird, but it is a room even though it's there for taking care of certain bodily functions. lol I admit, I lingered in the bathroom checking out all the wall decoration. If you think about it, it's more hygienic than magazines, right? If you have to linger, why not have something to ponder over.

    ReplyDelete