Sunday, April 11, 2010

Nail biting wait

This week we have someone coming to the place we want to lease to tell us from the "experienced" point of view what do we need to do to bring it up to code.  Since we have limited resources, this is definitely a "do or die" situation.  If it is more expensive than we plan, then we can't do it.  We can't just go and open the place without enough money to back us up for few months until we are actually making money to cover all our expenses.
Although I'm very optimistic that we can succeed with our new café, it is hard not to feel nervous thinking what is going to happen.  So, basically this is decision week.  I guess by next weekend I'll know for sure what we'll be doing.
I would be biting my nails if I did that when I get nervous.  Instead, I'm watching movies on Hulu.

1 comment: