Friday, April 2, 2010

Looking forward!

There is a list of things to do.  We need to get permits, licenses, certifications, estimates, revisions, check ups, legalizations, and everything else that anyone needs to get the ball rolling and open the café...  so far, things are looking good.  We need first to get the "OK" from an expert in restaurants to approve or tell us what do we need to do extra to the place we found, to bring it up to code.  Every time I talk so someone, they ask me other things, like for example: "is your menu already done?" ...  I mean, we have a very detailed lineup for what we'll have on the menu, but it is something that can change slightly and will change according to the demands of Richmond's clientele.  I am a firm believer that each place has its own identity, and my experience is more "New York" based... I'm very much looking forward to find out Richmond's own!

No comments:

Post a Comment