Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Obsessed with the bathroom

Perhaps not the most clever title, but I've been thinking about how to decorate the bathrooms for the café for some time now.  Ever since I thought that I wanted to open a bar, many years ago, I always wanted to have an interesting bathroom.  Something that people would have to talk about! Something unique, some concept that would be totally unexpected.  Just to have people commenting on that, would bring clients to the place...  Anyway, I remember a bathroom a saw somewhere on line, it was the door for an ice cream parlor somewhere in Florida, I think, the door was clear glass, and when you locked the door from the inside, then the glass would frost giving you complete privacy.  Of course, when you are on your way to the bathroom, perhaps the initial shock of finding a glass door would eliminate whatever physiological need you had at that moment!
So, I'm dreaming of a great bathroom...  in the meantime, here is the "before" picture of something that has so many possibilities!!!
Is you have suggestions, please, don't hesitate and leave a comment.  Thank you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment