Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Getting serious

The dream is taking the form or reality, basically the form of a paper called "proposal" for the lease.  It looks  like a very good deal, we'll have a good grace period before the commencement of the rent, and it will definitely help us with the opening, with getting the place up to code and applying to all the necessary permits.
Honesty, it is a little scary.  As much as I want to do it, signing the lease is a compromise for 5 years! it'll be longer than many of my relationships have been.  On the other hand, I am willing to do this for at least 15 years.
So, I want to show you an example of the cakes that motivated this dream of having a cafe...

The thing is not only they look good, but they taste really good!  What do you think?
I would love to hear your comments.

2 comments:

  1. Those cakes look awesome! I think you're going to do very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful cakes! I hope you open a cafe right in my neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete