Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Adventure in Baking

I am not precisely a good cook.  I think I can make a couple of things to taste very good.  Guacamole for example is one of the things that I believe is pretty good.  I also make a pasta with tomato sauce that is really good.  According to my nephews, I'm the queen of the spaghetti.  And then, there is my "recycling" food.  I had some dried and old french bread, milk, sugar, eggs, and bought some white cheese.  Well, that became the cake I baked just now.  It looks Ok and it tastes  good too, but is is not as sweet as I hoped. I guess it needs more sugar...  so, what name should I give to this thing??  Any suggestions?  I guess "recycled cake" is not exactly too appealing.  I was going to take a picture, but the batteries are dead.  
Anyway, I'll take a picture of the next one I bake, but Ina is the one that is really good at this baking thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment