Sunday, March 14, 2010

Money money money money... money!!!

I'm thinking that if I write it enough times, it will materialize right in front on my eyes!  But no, that is not happening!  At least I have already 37.5% of the total amount we would like to have to open the cafe... But I think we need to wait to have at least 50% of the money.

On the other hand, we already talked to the guy that is in charge of the lease.  I already gave me my info for my credit check.  I am sure I'll pass, but until they tell me anything, then I will not know for sure.
This makes me nervous.  What if we don't get approved for the lease?  Then all our dreams will be pretty much crushed., at least for the moment...  we can always look for other places, but this location hat we are looking at, would be the perfect for us, big enough and versatile enough to do so many things...
Well, we'll see how it goes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment